WHC provides wraparound case management services for all clients. With the help of the partnerships we have established with various service providers, we can refer our clients to any services that WHC cannot provide in house. Some examples include:
- Referrals to employment programs and educational programs
- Referrals for mental heath services and substance abuse counseling
- Referrals for individual and family counseling
- Assistance with obtaining health insurance and entitlements
In-house, WHC provides:
- Substance Abuse Recovery Support Groups and Workshops
- Mental Health Support Groups
- Parenting classes
- Book Club
- One on one budgeting assistance
- Nutrition workshops
- Health and fitness classes at our 2 EveryBODY gyms
- One on one life skills support
- Acupuncture / Meditation / Mindfulness
- Spa Days
- …and more
Become a Volunteer!
The WHC welcomes all types of volunteers. Whether you have a special skill you’d like to teach our residents to aid in their self-sufficiency or are a corporation that is community-minded, we want you! Learn more about Volunteering at WHC.
Sponsor an Event
Sponsoring a WHC event is a wonderful opportunity to show your support for the mission of the WHC, while at the same time, letting the community know as well. Learn more about becoming a WHC Sponsor.
By making a tax-deductible donation to WHC, you are supporting residents to maximize their self-sufficiency goals.