In Kind Donations and Wish List
Our residents are in need of many items for their day-to-day living. To facilitate an easy donation process, please note the following guidelines:
- We only accept NEW items from the list below, unless otherwise noted.
- If you have something you would like to donate that is not on the list below, please call the office
410-235-5782 to verify that it is a need of the organization.
- We will accept furniture donations (both new and used); however, we do not have access to a van or truck so you must procure transport for the items.
Donations can be dropped off at the main office (119 East 25th Street, Baltimore MD 21218) Monday through Friday from 9:30 am – 5:00 pm. Donations are tax deductible. Receipts provided for all donations.
If that time frame does not work for you, we will work with you to arrange a separate time for delivery. Please call or email Petula Caesar, Development Director at PCaesar@WomensHousing.org, 410-235-5782 to coordinate.
The items with an asterisk (*) are those included in the welcome baskets new residents receive upon entering our program.
Interested in purchasing any of these items and having them shipped directly to Women’s Housing Coalition?
Amazon Wish List
RightGift Wish List
Wish of the month!
- Gently used Vaccum Cleaner
- Gently used Lawn Care equipment
- Laundry Detergent*
- Multi-Purpose Cleaning Solution*
- Cleaning Supplies – broom, mop, buckets, sponges, dish drainer, toilet brush
- Storage tubs
Bed & Bath
- Bath Towels*
- Wash clothes*
- Hand towels*
- Laundry baskets*
- Bed pillows*
- Twin Sheet Sets*
- Full Sheet Sets*
Kitchen – will accept gently used
- Pots and pans
- Gift Certificate to a Grocery Store
- Storage Containers
- Cutlery – spoons, forks, knives
- Cooking & Baking Utensils – spatula, mixing spoons, cutting knives, can opener, etc.
- Small garbage cans / trash bags
- Single roll of toilet tissue*
- Bar of Soap*
- Body Wash
Become a Volunteer!
The WHC welcomes all types of volunteers. Whether you have a special skill you’d like to teach our residents to aid in their self-sufficiency or are a corporation that is community-minded, we want you! Learn more about Volunteering at WHC.
Sponsor an Event
Sponsoring a WHC event is a wonderful opportunity to show your support for the mission of the WHC, while at the same time, letting the community know as well. Learn more about becoming a WHC Sponsor.
By making a tax-deductible donation to WHC, you are supporting residents to maximize their self-sufficiency goals.