Become a Volunteer
We welcome all types of volunteers. Whether you have a special skill you’d like to teach our residents to aid in self-sufficiency, or are a community-minded corporation, we want you! Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you to see where your interest and availability meets the needs of the organization. THANK YOU!
- Plan and Cook a Holiday Meal for one of the buildings
- Ebay Product Entry
- Tutor/Reading with our children
- Landscape Maintenance
- Lead exercise programs
- Video Film and Editing
- Plan a drive for welcome baskets
- Teach basic computer skills and safety
- Job searching/Resume/Interviewing
- Financial Literacy
- Cut and style residents’ hair
- We will work with you to create a match for your interest and availability.
Corporate Volunteer Opportunities:
- Help paint and decorate
- Create a fundraiser involving all employees such as a "jeans to work day"
- Help landscape exterior areas
- We will work with you to create something that meets the needs of your company and the Women's Housing Coalition.